Frequently Asked Questions
How much do you charge for a service call?
We charge a $60 fee for the service call and diagnose the problem that your air conditioning system has. But, when the technician troubleshoots the problem and proposes the needed repair and you approve it; that $60 fee can be deducted from the total amount due after the job is done.
What does my air conditioning maintenance visit include?
During your air conditioning system maintenance, our efficient technicians perform the following services:
- Check for proper refrigerant level
- Lubricate moving parts where necessary
- Check for correct air flow
- Check fan motor
- Chemically treat drain line, add algae tablets
- Check heating element, run heat cycle, system analysis
- Examine electrical components
- Check all electrical connections for loose or burned wire, tighten all caps
- Completely seal unit airtight (replace screws if missing)
- Coil treatment for bad odors and bacteria, when accessible
- Check relays and connections
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Examine thermostat operation and calibrate it for maximum accuracy
- Verify that the temperature difference is correct
- Air handler treatment for bad odors
- Replace valve cap (if missing)
- Test safety control
- Apply Protective Coating to Electrical Terminal
- Ensure overall system operation
Does Indoor Air Care offer air conditioning financing?
Yes, Sure! At Indoor Air Care, we understand that heating and cooling purchases are not always easy and convenient, so we decided to team up with Greensky to provide special terms with approved credit. To learn more about our air conditioning financing programs, call 772-985-3178 today!
What should I do to guarantee the good performance of my air conditioning system?
In fact, the best way to ensure long-term performance of your Heating & Air Conditioning System is to schedule regular tune-ups. Our maintenance Plans are designed to save you money and we include two annual visits to keep protected your air conditioning and heating systems. Our Maintenance Plans also offer 15% discount on future repairs. Don’t think it longer and join our team to enjoy the benefits!
How often should I have my air conditioning system serviced?
We recommend servicing your air conditioning system twice a year to ensure that your equipment performs safely and efficiently. Actually, neglected systems require more repairs, and airflow may be restricted due to dirt and debris buildup. That is why proper maintenance improves the lifespan and energy efficiency of your whole system.